Will Gas Prices Ever Come Down ?

Friday, February 09, 2007

So Confused Maybe u can help !

Hi , I have 2 boys one almost 16 one almost 18 and they both wanna go in the service , and they came to me and said Mom would it be ok to join the military , I wanted to change the subject so bad but they kept asking me this same question and asking me if they would be put on the front line and if they would come home alive. And I was like froze I didn't know what to tell them other then if its your decision to join its fine that its a a great thing to foght for your country (USA) and about going to the front line I told them that I guess they would have to talk to a recruiter about the job they wanted to do in the military . I guess that would tell it all . And that if they did join and went to the front line to be brave that everyone at home would be proud of anything they did. Did i say the right things to them? This scares me beyond words . I love my country but im not sure im ready to let my boys go. Earl I can't even imagine what you and glenda are going through My prayers are with u and your Son..

No comments:

Referal